Wednesday, August 26, 2009

but theres so much to God that i could never grasp, like the fact He looks for me, He looks forward to me pouring out my heart, and telling Him whats up, and complaining to Him
-and He still listens
and begging Him for things that will be useless in the next months
-and He still listens
and me turning my back on Him
and me coming back when im at my lowest
and yet He still listens.

and this is my prayer-in phillipians, paul says "Because of my chains, most of the brothers in the Lord have been encouraged to speak the word of God more courageously and fearlessly."
i put myself in those chains, but i dont have to be put through that.

i have quit.
forever.

there is encouragement in Chirst.
there is hope.
there is peace.
there is identity.
there is rest.
and there is love.
all in Christ. it is truly Him that satisfies, ya know?


i heard a man with no faith say this, "how much hate must you have (someone who knows there is a heaven and a hell, someone who knows there is a God and a devil) someone who knows of salvation, how much hate must you have for someone to not tell them about it? How much hate must i have to not jump and push you out of the way of an incoming train i told you about but you didnt believe?"

how can we love, and not share what Jesus has done in us?

im working on it.

be blessed friends*





*i never know how to write these, cause im not sure if anyone ever reads them or not. but if you do...sweet.
and if you dont....sweet. but no matter what, believer or not, i mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment